This one day course is for managers with an HR responsibility who are keen to learn more about the basics of HR and employment law, through the employee life-cycle from pre-recruitment to post termination as well as covering key employment legislation affecting the employer-employee relationship. The course will look at HR issues relating to both management staff and musicians.
Those responsible for HR within their organisation and line managers.
The course will cover the following areas:
- Recruitment and selection
- Performance Management
- Employee Relations
- Employment Law
- Ending the employment relationship
- Have a working knowledge of the basics of HR and employment law
- Know how to best apply that knowledge
- Know how to plan and implement an HR Strategy
Jenny Wingfield, Bournemouth Symphony Orchestra