This practical course aims to help non-financial staff to understand and interpret financial information and apply this knowledge to organisational decision making and planning processes.
- Those in senior management positions within their organisation that deal with the financial affairs of their organisation
- Those with some experience or looking to refresh their skills
During this course, you will learn about the sources of financial information and how to interpret them in order to develop financial strategies as part of organisational business planning processes:
- Methods of financial analysis
- Using financial information in costing and decision making
- Financial strategy as part of the business planning process
- Monitoring systems and KPI’s
- At the end of this course you will:
- Understand some key financial analysis tools
- Use financial information to assist in decision making processes
- Gain insight into how financial planning forms part of business strategy
Mahmood Reza, an experienced working accountant, business advisor, tax professional and educator. He has been actively involved in the charitable and creative and cultural sectors for over 30 years, both in a working, professional and voluntary capacity and currently sits on three charity boards.