This webinar took place on Tuesday 5 May 2020.
Change can often be a worrying word but when each corner you turn seems to run into a dead end, it’s time to plan for actual, long term, positive change.
The course will be presented with easy takeaways and action points so that you can dip in and out and return to the presentation as your aims and ambitions develop.
- What is change management? Why do I need it?
- Feeling helpless? Why it is never too late to write and implement your strategy
- Actions – what do you control? What can you do now and what needs planning for the future?
- What does ‘hard’ look like? and why you can do it
- How do you take people with you on the journey
This session is aimed at anyone with a leadership role within an organisation (of any size) who is empowered to make change or individuals currently looking for a new job and feeling that they may not have the right skill sets to apply.
At the end of this webinar you will:
- Learn that change is full of positivity and that it can only be achieved over time.
This webinar is well suited to experienced managers, those leading teams within an organisation and those with financial responsibility for the totality of the business as founder, owner, MD or CEO. It will also suit job seekers looking to make a career change and wondering ‘how’.