BVA BDRC is an award-winning international consumer insight consultancy specialising in tourism, culture and leisure attractions.
The session will present findings from field work conducted during early March 2021 and will cover:
- Audience mood and sentiment.
- Comfort levels with visting leisure attractions including theatre.
- Demand indicators.
- COVID specific segments and the characteristics of the cohorts likely to be first to return to market.
- Anticipated future behavior – including domestic holiday intentions this summer (in particular to London)
Producers, Executive Directors and Marketing and Communications teams.
At the end of the webinar you will gain:
- An understanding of audience’s expectations of health and safety measures
- An indication of likely demand on re-opening
- Insight into re-opening audience targeting
Please note, members of the media and press are kindly requested not to report on the contents of this webinar.