This course is designed to ensure that your managers understand the moral, legal and financial arguments for managing wellbeing in their team(s) and the prevention of stress, focusing specifically on their own self-awareness and self-mastery and on the importance of psychological safety.
At the end of this webinar you will have an understanding of:
- The interdependent nature of wellbeing
- The business case – moral, legal & financial
- Organisational stress risk
- Theories of stress
- Managing your team’s wellbeing
- Psychological safety
- Managers and leaders
Facilitator: Heather Beach, Healthy Work Training
Heather Beach is the founder and director of The Healthy Work Company. A former director of a FTSE 250 company she has studied Applied Positive Psychology and is currently studying Relational Organisational Gestalt. A key influencer in the health and safety sector Heather founded Women in Health and Safety and has been featured in numerous consumer publications and on TV. Heather speaks French, Spanish and Italian and is fascinated by what it takes for human beings to thrive in life.
Facilitators, BSL Interpreters and Live Captioners are being paid for their time. Any net-profit generated from ticket sales will be donated to the Theatre Artists Fund.
- £10.00: Non-members of UK Theatre & SOLT
- £5.00: UK Theatre & SOLT Members
- £5.00: Industry body Members (ABO, ABTT, AMA, FST, ITC & SMA)*
- £FREE: Freelancers/Unemployed/Other**
*Industry body members, please enter your promo-code at the checkout to receive a £5 discount off the non-member rate. If you have any queries please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
**If you are facing financial difficulties, for any reason, you are welcome to register for a free ticket.
We will be using Zoom Webinar to run these sessions:
- You will be in front of your own PC , laptop or digital device
- You will wear headphones or have your speakers turned on, please test these in good time before the training starts whilst logged into Zoom
- You will be held in a virtual waiting room when you log on, please be patient as we let you in one by one
- Your video and audio will be automatically switched off
- You will be able to see and hear the facilitator
- You will be able to communicate with the facilitator, support team and attendees, via the Q&A and Chat functions
- Auto-captions will be available as standard
- The session will be recorded and circulated after the event so that you can refer back to the content in your own time
We are committed to fulfilling access requests to the best of our ability. If you require BSL Interpretation, Live Captioning, or have any other specific requirement please email email@example.com within 5 working days of the event.